By signing up for the Ambronite Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Ambronite reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
We have the right to terminate an Account for any reason we see fit at any time. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
- You must operate a website or a business or a brand
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service - No coupon or offer sites
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE:
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
- You may not use a coupon or offer sites to promote our program.
- You may not submit your affiliate code to any coupon sites.
- Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided exclusively to you through the affiliate program.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. ambronite.website.com or www.ambronite-coupons.com
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited i.e. facebook.com/Ambronite-Coupons
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Ambronite
Weekly Giveaways, New Products, Blog Updates and More
Join Ambronite Insider to be the first to hear + have a chance to win